1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: Lawyer Gerd Schumacher, Mevissenstr. 16, D-50668 Cologne, Germany Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 (0) 221 – 922 87 32 Fax: +49 (0) 221 – 922 87 63
The operational data protection officer of Gerd Schumacher is under the o.g. Address or at email@example.com reachable.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) visit the website
When visiting the website, we do not store any personal data.
b) If you contact us by e-mail or in another format
Incoming e-mails are stored, including data contained therein. This also applies to the transmission of data by post, facsimile or telephone calls for which an annotation is made, or the transmission of data in other formats.
Submitted data will be deleted if the reason for the transfer has been removed, if no contractual or legal obligation requires their storage or other processing, no legitimate interests substantiate their storage or other processing of the data and no consent for further processing exists.
• for the abolition of the event: application procedure is completed, a non-legal request has been completed;
• for legal obligations: storage of invoices, storage of manuals (s.u. to mandate);
• for a legitimate interest: to defend against unjustified claims under the General Equal Treatment Act applicants data will be held until no unauthorized use threatens more.
The data are backed up according to the state of the art against the unauthorized knowledge of third parties. However, unencrypted e-mails are not adequately protected against unauthorized access by third parties. For confidential communication, you can choose to transmit by post or messenger.
When you mandate us, we collect and store the following information:
• salutation, first name, last name,
• a valid e-mail address,
• telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
• Information necessary to assert and defend your rights under the mandate
The collection and storage of this data takes place
• to identify you as our client;
• to provide you with adequate legal advice and representation;
• for correspondence with you;
• for invoicing;
• to settle possible liability claims and assert any claims against you;
• to avoid conflicts of interest;
The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the above purposes for the appropriate processing of the mandate and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the mandate contract required.
The personal data collected by us for the purposes of the mandate will be stored until the expiration of the statutory retention obligation for lawyers (6 years after the end of the calendar year in which the mandate was terminated) and then deleted, unless we are under Article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation (HGB, StGB or AO) or you are obliged to make further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have consented.
d) There is no legal obligation to provide the data mentioned under a) to c). However, the deployment is required to access the site and, where applicable, the demand for services offered. In particular, when tax law is mandated, an obligation to provide data comes into consideration. This is indicated separately.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.